Manage your merchandisers in the field more closely
mobileRetail lets you monitor and manage your field team’s store visits, ensuring optimized mobile execution and enhanced relationships with your customers. Your management team can now:
- Set up customer visit calendars with step-by-step visit plans
- Streamline field sales execution through daily activity monitoring
- Suggest recommended actions with actionable insights
- Track field team locations with built-in GPS
- Capture the duration and impact of each store visit
- Employ gamification to encourage healthy competition and track individual performance across key KPIs
- Grow awareness and improve brand loyalty by ensuring optimal promotion and display execution
Help your reps achieve perfect product presentation
mobileRetail gives your field teams the insights they need to make big improvements in the way they present and promote your products in stores. Packed with easy-to-use features, mobileRetail makes it easy for reps to increase both the quantity and quality of their store visits. Functionality includes:
- Planogram compliance surveys
- Retail audit surveys
- Collateral sharing
- Store performance metrics
- Digital signature capture
- Barcode scanning
- Photo capture
- KPI-tracking dashboards
Gauge in-store compliance and gather competitive intelligence
mobileRetail lets you easily create and publish surveys to your field reps based on criteria such as outlet type, retail chain, region and more. It’s easy to design and publish surveys on-demand and begin to see survey results within minutes of publishing to the field. When a survey needs to be completed for a particular store, reps will see the survey request within their visit details when they enter the store.
With mobileRetail, you can:
- Ensure every product is accurately stocked, priced and displayed to drive competitiveness on the shelf
- Stay informed of presentation issues in real time so that you can resolve issues quickly
- Test the success of new products and promotions
- Gather competitive intelligence
- Allow reps to take pictures of store conditions, complete store surveys and sync the information back to management
Sharing digital sales materials with customers
mobileRetail lets you share digital selling tools like product catalogs, sales sheets, videos and presentations with store managers and buyers. This functionality works perfectly when retail sales reps are offline, so it’s always easy for your field workforce to search for and share up-to-date materials that have been published to their device.
mobileRetail even allows you to designate when and where sales materials should be shared with customers. Field reps can easily manage and access their collateral library by marking items as favorites and receiving alerts when new media items are added.
With mobile collateral distribution, your field representatives can share your most up-to-date marketing materials when they are face-to-face with customers. They can even email these materials to customers right from their device, enabling just-in-time delivery of your messaging. All collateral sharing is captured in the app as part of the customer’s history.
How L’Oréal transformed their merchandising strategy with a mobile retail app solution.
L’Oréal was unable to adequately monitor and manage the field merchandising activities for its consumer, professional and medical cosmetic lines. They needed a solution that would connect their field team with vital information, track their progress and streamline their daily activities.
L’Oréal chose Spring’s mobileRetail application in an effort to:
- Gain control over all merchandising initiatives
- Promote priority products
- Confirm the stock of promotional material
- Monitor inventory remotely.
mobileRetail now provides L’Oréal’s merchandising managers with the flexibility to create and publish customized survey forms for their field teams to ensure that they are providing the service their customers need.
With mobileRetail, L’Oréal can now help field merchandising reps to review and act on highly pertinent customer data on the fly. They can also create and publish customized survey forms for field teams. This helps them to optimize in-store promotions and ensure that they are providing the service customers require.
Thanks to Spring’s mobileRetail application, L’Oréal can now:
- Accurately track and store data on thousands of field users
- Direct merchandising initiatives, promote priority products and confirm the stock of promotional material
- Remotely monitor inventory
How can we help you?
A more effective CPG strategy is just around the corner